2020 Virtual ACCT Leadership Congress
60+ hours of educational programming
Join trustees, presidents, chancellors, government officials, foundation representatives, and experts as we exchange critical information and ideas on successful new models, innovations, programs, and actively network with community college leaders from across the country.
The 60+ hours of educational programming that you will have access to following the Congress will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Board Basics - How to be an Effective Trustee
- Addressing the Needs of Unique Student Populations
- Institutional Resource Development and New Business Ideas
- Partnerships and Collaborations
- New Pathways to Student Success
After registering, you will receive an email from Blue Sky eLearning, our virtual event platform, to setup your username and password to access the virtual event over the next couple of weeks, and during the actual conference, October 5-8. You must complete this step in order to access the sessions. Event content is optimized to display on any device.
ACCT is excited to offer new group rates for boards of trustees and community college CEOs. Our goal is to make it easier for members of your college's leadership team to learn, share and discuss the lessons imparted by nationally renowned experts and by your peer community college trustees, CEOs and other leaders as a team.
- Individual Rate = $349.00
- Team of 4 to 6 People = $1,249
- Team of 7 to 10 People = $1,949
Why should you participate in the 2020 ACCT Leadership Congress?
We understand if you're feeling a little fatigued with webinars and virtual board and staff meetings — trust us, we get it. But the ACCT Leadership Congress is so much more than that: it's every community college board member's annual opportunity to participate in governance education and to network with peers from throughout the country. It's how trustees and presidents from Arizona share knowledge with trustees and presidents from New York; how leaders from Oregon share with leaders from Mississippi, Illinois, and the Marshall Islands. The year 2020 can be seen in many different ways, but one of the most important ways to see it is as an opportunity to learn from the most unexpected lessons life can give us.
Here's what the 2020 ACCT Leadership Congress will offer you:
- 60 "live" concurrent sessions presented by renowned experts and college leaders throughout the country
- 4 dynamic keynote speakers
- Several interactive networking events designed to connect you with your peers from throughout the country and overseas
- And EVERYTHING will be recorded, and available for you to watch and re-watch following the Congress. For the first time ever, you will not have to miss a single concurrent session.